- Print up to 30 pages-per-minute with a speedy first print of roughly 5.1 seconds or less (letter)
- WiFi Direct empowers simple association with cell phones without a switch
- Standard PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Administration
- Print, output and duplicate duplexing saves paper and related costs
- Print with UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 help
The Ordinance imageCLASS MF267dw II is an across the board high contrast duplex printer with print, sweep, duplicate, and fax capabilities in a minimal plan expected for little workplaces. It highlights up to a 600×600 dpi print, sweep, and duplicate goal and has Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB network interfaces. Inherent Wi-Fi permits remotely setting off print orders from a cell phone. This should be possible from the Standard Business PRINT application for iOS/Android or over the Apple AirPrint or Mopria versatile print administrations. The Ethernet interface allows you to interface with an organization, and the USB interface permits associating straightforwardly to a PC.
The MF267dw II has a 250-sheet fundamental paper input plate and single-sheet multipurpose plate. Both help up to 8.5x14inch legitimate size paper. The MF267dw II prints up to 30 double sided (duplex) pages each moment in up to 8.5x11inch letter size. The first page prints out in quite a while. For examining and duplicating, the printer has a 30-sheet single-sided programmed record feeder (ADF) that acknowledges up to lawful size paper, and a solitary sheet flatbed that backings up to letter size paper. Examined reports and got faxes can be sent over email or to a document server.
Price: Around $179.00, find it here or here and here.